Harvest and Herb Festival
Calling All Vendors, Crafters, and Bakers!Are you a vendor, crafter, baker, or just want to promote your business or organization at a great Ada event? Booth applications are now available for the 2022 Harvest and Herb Festival!
Early Bird Savings!Sign-up by June 1st to save on your booth rental fees! Save $10 on your standard booth — $35 ($45 after 6/1). Save $10 on your limited electric booths — $50 ($60 after 6/1). Please email email@example.com with questions.
To receive discounted booth pricing, payment must be received by June 1, 2022 — NO EXCEPTIONS!
Form must be returned with payment by June 1, 2022 to reserve same spot as 2021.
2022 Vendor Rules and Application Form
2022 Parade Entry Form and GuidelinesThe Ada Area Chamber of Commerce Harvest & Herb Parade Committee invites you to participate in this year’s festival parade. Entry form and guidelines are below. Questions may be directed to the Parade Chair, Junior Weihrauch, at (419) 365-5304 or (419) 889-4315.
- Parade Entry Form
- Parade Guidelines
- Parade entry forms should be submitted by August 30, 2022 to the parade chair.
- The parade starts at Ada Schools down Montford Avenue, right turn on Main Street and ends at Main and College Avenue. (Participants may be picked up along West College Avenue.)
- Vendors will be set along the Main Street portion of the parade route. The road will be more narrow than normal, please keep this in mind as you plan your entry.
- All entries must have an identifying sign or banner.
- If you need a car or pickup truck, please make arrangements with the Parade Chair.
- All vehicles must be at the corner of West Montford and Grand Avenue for line-up at 9:00 AM, one hour prior to parade start.
- All marchers must be at the Ada Schools south parking lot near the gyms for line-up at 9:00 AM.
- A representative of the parade committee will be in contact prior to the parade and will be stationed throughout the staging area to assist your group in lining up.
- If your entry plans give-a-ways, please have walkers do this alongside your entry. This is for safety reasons.
- All animal groups are responsible to provide scoopers to clean along the parade route.
- The parade line-up is at the sole discretion of the parade chair, accommodations must be requested to the parade chair in advance.